There are 216 web safe colors which you can use the name for, it is linked in Jack's image in the first page, but when I try to zoom in I can't see anything.
If you're interested, here's an in-depth read about the web colors
@Sleepy said: There are 216 web safe colors which you can use the name for, it is linked in Jack's image in the first page, but when I try to zoom in I can't see anything.
If you're interested, here's an in-depth read about the web colors
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are 216 web safe colors which you can use the name for, it is linked in Jack's image in the first page, but when I try to zoom in I can't see anything.
If you're interested, here's an in-depth read about the web colors
Wikipedia Article
yes! i put the color after my words so it didn’t go through but i realize it goes first now, thank youu! i thought it was just me at first.
Check out my guide here: http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2286/guide-on-using-markdown-html-code-for-forum-usage
Aye @weirdkid5 I posted my post literally seconds after you posted yours lol.
Great thread.
<font color=#191970> test
Test