Guys and girls, to everyone who wants to use the colored format, please look at the below example of how to write it. If you wish to change to your specified color, change the #HEXCODE and that's it.
okay now i’m on full site so, i’ll take try here... maybe because i am on my phone that’s why it’s not working? not sure... i’ll try on computer later.
@Fre_Shavacado0 said:
okay now i’m on full site so, i’ll take try here... maybe because i am on my phone that’s why it’s not working? not sure... i’ll try on computer later.
I’m on phone. Maybe that color doesn’t have a coded name, so you ha e to use the number code by typing #(put number here) after the =
@Jack11803Hey man you inspired me to make this thread here. Feel free to use the color chart I snagged. It isn't mine anyway! The color sections is at the end of the post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Test
test
yellow sucks.
blue?
green again?
Aren’t colors the best?
To use color, type (with only spaces between font and color. I have to add spaces so you’ll see it in this message in normal form.)
< font color = # (whatever color code you want, I’ll post chart) >
You can hit “quote” and it will show the format for color as well, if you hit quote on my colored messages.
It’s bad quality I know
I cant read the 4th one down :[ Lol
Hold on I got it
ff1453
Test
<fontcolor=#800000> Did i do it? Lol
Put s space between font and color, other than that perfect, just use an actually number
<fontcolor=ff1453> Now ive done it?
If it’s successful, the code won’t even appear once you submit your post.
Hence why you don’t see a bunch of numbers and font color=# before this
Ok woooooooo?
Forgot. #
Lol I'm a derp xD
YOU’VE DONE IT!
Hotties
It's like this
<font color="#4DD1CC">This is coooool!</font>You didn’t put a # after the =, and you don’t put “ around it.
I think I did this right
You did.
Ayy I finally have an identity. Thanks for posting the hexadecimal code table btw
No problem....someone already uses orange BTW. Same with blood red, purple and pink.
Weird kid, and Myers, and...I don’t remember the other name
Well that just won't do. Lets try this
That’s new!...I think
Good enough for me!
Testing
Ey another purple user. I request that you just don't use Dark Violet! It's reserved
I'm kidding you can use whatever you want.
No need to add “, or other stuff like spam style, just type the bare minimum.
SPAN STYLE, not SPAM lol, (F U autocorrect.)
This is what it says you typed
Okaaay, so everyone gets an identity with the colors huh? Well I'll stick to red since that's what I originally used.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click full site.
Guys and girls, to everyone who wants to use the colored format, please look at the below example of how to write it. If you wish to change to your specified color, change the
#HEXCODEand that's it.EXAMPLE:
<font color="#00FF00">THIS IS A GREEN TEXT</font>RESULT:
THIS IS A GREEN TEXT
EDIT: You don't need the closing tags apparently.
okay now i’m on full site so, i’ll take try here... maybe because i am on my phone that’s why it’s not working? not sure... i’ll try on computer later.
I’m on phone. Maybe that color doesn’t have a coded name, so you ha e to use the number code by typing #(put number here) after the =
okay hahaha thank you
didn’t realize being on mobile would make a difference
for mobile yeah, you gotta go full site. What I said about # vs. word isn’t to do with device. But the color itself.
@Jack11803 Hey man you inspired me to make this thread here. Feel free to use the color chart I snagged. It isn't mine anyway! The color sections is at the end of the post.
http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2286/guide-on-using-markdown-html-code-for-forum-usage