Alright, let's settle this then.

STOP arguing over whether killers or survivors have it worse.

Obviously, there are major flaws for both sides that need to be addressed.

To quote a classic film, you're all equally worthless.

Comments

  • Indeed. Both killer and survivor sucks.

  • I'm sorry to say this, but nobody really cares. It's the most basic human instinct: "I have my problems, I want my problems solved, and I don't care about yours." It's also called "selfishness," or "lack of empathy."

    The worst part is the whattaboutism. Oh, the whattaboutism. Someone talks about one problem then someone else comes in with a completely different issue and shouts over everyone else because their issue somehow invalidates the first one.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'm sorry to say this, but nobody really cares. It's the most basic human instinct: "I have my problems, I want my problems solved, and I don't care about yours." It's also called "selfishness," or "lack of empathy."

    The worst part is the whattaboutism. Oh, the whattaboutism. Someone talks about one problem then someone else comes in with a completely different issue and shouts over everyone else because their issue somehow invalidates the first one.

    What about we just accept it and be more open minded?

    Wait no

    O god you're right

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'm sorry to say this, but nobody really cares. It's the most basic human instinct: "I have my problems, I want my problems solved, and I don't care about yours." It's also called "selfishness," or "lack of empathy."

    The worst part is the whattaboutism. Oh, the whattaboutism. Someone talks about one problem then someone else comes in with a completely different issue and shouts over everyone else because their issue somehow invalidates the first one.

    You are talking about whataboutism... But what about Entitlement?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'm sorry to say this, but nobody really cares. It's the most basic human instinct: "I have my problems, I want my problems solved, and I don't care about yours." It's also called "selfishness," or "lack of empathy."

    The worst part is the whattaboutism. Oh, the whattaboutism. Someone talks about one problem then someone else comes in with a completely different issue and shouts over everyone else because their issue somehow invalidates the first one.

    You make some good points but what about my problems?