I realised something about solo survivor
After playing so many games in red ranks, it does really not matter if you play in red / purple or green ranks. The majority of solo players there are as bad as you are at looping. There are only a little minority of good loopers that want an extra challenge and play solo, all others play in stacks because they don't want to play with people that can not endura a chase more than 20 seconds.
Solo survivor ist the worst experience in this game.
Comments
I never saw myself agreeing with you on many things but yes, 10000000%, this is the case.
I'll take the guy who can only last 20 seconds in chase over the AFK guy who does nothing. In my last solo match, I was doing the Ace Challenge against a Legion. I cleansed two totems, saved the Claudette, healed her, unhooked a Kate, went on a chase with Legion only to go down, get hooked... and Claudette still hadn't moved. Bill gets knocked down, Kate pops our FIRST gen, then finally comes for the unhook. Claudette is STILL just standing there. She doesn't move, and eventually Legion just takes her out of the game. We were basically 3v1 instead of 4v1.
DC and Suicide are more common.