Are you joking with this!?
This is has to be a joke! HOW did you manage to let this slip through when in the past you've been telling us there'd be no more double pallets, except you made it worse here!
If you don't want to watch the video, here's what it is. THERE ARE 4 PALLETS IN A ROW!
https://youtu.be/Fnuu-dCZk4sNot to mention the exploit on Midwich that I made a post about and nothing seems to have been done about it. Am I expecting too much here?
Comments
That isn't double pallets- that's just very very unlucky loop RNG. There's a key difference. These are double pallets:
And they're busted.
(NOT MY SCREENSHOT)
EDIT: I love it when the image I paste doesn't paste the first time round.
That doesn't change the fact that this shouldn't happen to begin with. It's not as bad but it is nearly there. "Fail at looping 1 pallet? don't worry, you have 3 more directly in front of you all within 10 meters of eachother" "BALANCE"
Is the Midwich issue where in the middle courtyard, there's a corner with a big pillar that has a pallet.. and it spawns with 2 pallets? thus making 2 completely safe pallets.
i had that happen yesterday, pretty garbage
Unfortunately no, It's an exploit allowing downed survivors to crawl out of reach of the killer.
It's quite a small map, where else are they going to be?
The new Badham, small. Adds up as to why 4 pallets spawn in a straight line less than 10 meters away from each other.
It's not this bad on Dead Dawg for god sake, and that map is already tiny.
To be fair those pallets arent exactly amazing and if they drop both, you do something amazing like breaking it. They have to camp the pallets because otherwise the killer can moonwalk and get an easy hit/down.
Thing is, those pallets are all unsafe and bloodlustable. Even if someone were to loop all 4 tiles perfectly in complete combination, falling for 0 of the 50/50s, youd still catch them because they're all unsafe and you'd get bloodlust 3 eventually. The whole issue of double pallets were two safe pallets that would lead into another part of the structure (hence, the double pallet example I showed).
Oh there. Yeah I had windows of opportunity there. Theres actually 5 pallets in the cluster.
In fariness I do think 2 were really unsafe? Either way theres a reason nobody wants to play the old M1 killers anymore. Gens are too fast to be messing about with that many pallets.
well, to be fair 2 of those pallets are steaming garbage
now if you posted about Ormond's pallets, I'd agree
That’s intentional.
I’ve only played as Spirit and Clown at those pallets so its pretty much a death sentence for survivors to get trapped in there. Never thought about how it might affect other killers.
Ironically a lot of the pallets on this map are quite good for Clown. Shame you gotta just spam bottles down hallways to counter the hold W gameplay though.