Asian male
Can we get an Asian male survivor?
Can we get an Asian male survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've never not had one.
Jake?
He is mixed Asian, and OP probably thinks about something like Feng with very outlined Asian physiognomy.
We got Jake. There´s no hint of him being mixed afaik. I wouldn´t be opposed to more, though, yet DBD already offers decent diversity imo.
We already have one.
who?
It ain't Jake. I would love to see a little more ethnic diversity. I think we have the white guy category covered.
It is Jake, and we have a ton of diversity in dbd.
We already got Jake, though I wouldn't be opposed to more.