Yamaoka is clearly balanced
I just want to say that. Im a little bit tired of playing against her in all the matches. But it means that we have a nice community because the people only use fair and balanced killers. And this is 100% not irony at all.
Comments
Yamaoka is a map. Nice try though, A for effort.
She is Rin Yamaoka.
It wouldve made more sense to just say spirit. And, to add to my statement, of course people are going to use a strong character, why wouldn't they? Plus, while I think she is a tad too powerful, she can still be countered. Of course that doesn't mean she shouldn't be nerfed, just that people should try harder.
Unpopular Opinion:
Spirit is S-Tier, but she's not overpowered.
Still:
"Hey, I'll make fun of a killer but instead of using her alias (Spirit) or atleast her first name that some people know (Rin) I'll go with her family name which is usually known as a map."
LOL.
Spirit is underpowered! revive her addon changes, make her have survivor collison again!!!1111 I want to win every match using only touchpad and w !11212142
Ill just call a single character yamaoka while its also the name of
2 other characters ( Kazan Yamaoka , Renjiro Yamaoka)
and a realm with 2 maps
people will totally understand it instantly and if they don't they just aren't megamind from the movie megamind
I was talking so seriously, I was not making fun of her, furthermore, she is not a killer that deserves any mockery at all 100% no fake. Poor Miss Yamaoka, what a disgusting man am I for calling her by his second name...
You guys are ######### toxic, what a comunity of dumbass and rude people. And what a nerds, YAMAOKA is a ######### unreal character, she is not going to cry like you if you call her by her last name. What an offended kids lol amazing.
Seem kinda butthurt cause people called you dumb.
I agree with you. But, Why don't you just call her "Spirit" instead "Yamaoka?