I'm teleporting all over the place and inside things - anyone else? (Playing survivor)

No joke. Ever since the graphic update (and it only happens in DBD) I am literally teleporting.

I'm walking and all of a sudden I'm 10 feet or so away from where I was in a spot I have no idea where I am. I literally vanish. Sometimes behind a wall, inside a building etc. it's bizzare

Often there is a weird 5 steps forward 10 back issue too.

This is one of the many times I've teleported into areas I shouldn't be and am stuck. I get stuck in walls, sides of buildings, between tress and yes this is a character I was playing stuck between a dresser, a bale of hay and a tree with Freddy as the killer. He knocked me down, we tried many times for him to pick me up and he couldn't. Nothing I did, or he did could fix it.


wthdbd.jpg


Comments