Single perk rework unrelenting

You recuperate faster from any attack made with your main weapon. The cool-down of missed attacks is ignored once every 50/45/40 seconds

Effectively giving you a attack with a mad grit cooldown once every 50/45/40 seconds

Instantly back on them if they make you whiff by using dead hard or sprint burst

Double lunge for large distance covered in chase making it another strong chase perk

Gain extra distance outside of chase for a little bit of mobility

Many more possibilities than current unrelenting

Cooldown just because a double lunge is very strong chase ability

Comments

  • Didn't think to put this one in feedback and suggestions sorry mods

  • It looks like a really powerful perk. Yes, it counters dead hard but imagine how strong it would be against survivors who don't use dead hard.

  • @Zeus said:

    It looks like a really powerful perk. Yes, it counters dead hard but imagine how strong it would be against survivors who don't use dead hard.

    I think it would be very strong but also very predictable after the first use and make killers more of a threat to the level of bubba where they use resources like pallets faster

  • It's looking like an RNG perk unless I read it wrong.

    Of course, whenever that activates it will help, but some times will be better than others.

  • No its a cooldown perk with a guaranteed way to proc sorry if its confusing

  • Very overpowered, hard no from me. Besides that, how do you supposed a missed attack with no cooldown would look animation-wise?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Very overpowered, hard no from me. Besides that, how do you supposed a missed attack with no cooldown would look animation-wise?

    like mad grit

  • @bjorksnas said:

    You recuperate faster from any attack made with your main weapon. The cool-down of missed attacks is ignored once every 50/45/40 seconds

    Effectively giving you a attack with a mad grit cooldown once every 50/45/40 seconds

    Instantly back on them if they make you whiff by using dead hard or sprint burst

    Double lunge for large distance covered in chase making it another strong chase perk

    Gain extra distance outside of chase for a little bit of mobility

    Many more possibilities than current unrelenting

    Cooldown just because a double lunge is very strong chase ability

    This is a tough one. I think having no cooldown would be powerful - but having it be on cooldown is more limiting that reducing your cooldowns permanently the entire match.

  • Yea but people seem to prefer strong effects rather than weak long term effects

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Yea but people seem to prefer strong effects rather than weak long term effects

    I think I'd opt for just increasing it's effect a little bit - so it's stronger over the course of the match instead of having any sort of cooldown. It is currently 20/25/30%, so maybe something like 30/40/50% would give it power during chases and to combat things like Dead Hard or a Sprint Burst away - but wouldn't suffer from the cooldown making it situational.

  • I think the situational cooldown + extremely strong effect suits this game better than small upgrade, even if the perk was 30/40/50% I would still never, ever, a few more ever use it, I think killers need more active use chase perks than they currently have with enduring, brutal strength, im all ears, spirit fury, beast of prey.

  • I just wouldn’t change unrelenting. Unrelenting exists solely to help out new killers ease into the lunge mechanic, and it does a pretty good job at accomplishing that task.

    Unrelenting was never meant to be useful for killers who already know how far they can lunge.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    I think the situational cooldown + extremely strong effect suits this game better than small upgrade, even if the perk was 30/40/50% I would still never, ever, a few more ever use it, I think killers need more active use chase perks than they currently have with enduring, brutal strength, im all ears, spirit fury, beast of prey.

    That's interesting. For me personally, I won't run any of those really (when I'm in KYF - because my killers aren't leveled due to playing with IRL friends constantly XD so my BP goes to my survivors atm) and prefer the match-duration perks that keep up pressure or active effects. Then again I don't press hard for a 4k when I play killer - I'm more relaxed usually.

  • @Zeus said:

    It looks like a really powerful perk. Yes, it counters dead hard but imagine how strong it would be against survivors who don't use dead hard.

    idk seems like a good idea I hope they make it into a perk