Survival Priorities

I'm really curious about the priorities some survivors have against other survivors. The majority of this forum is very gen-forward, meaning anti-heal. We all know that DBD is a game about time efficiency, but there are so many things to do in a match, you barely have a second to think!

There are things like:

-Gens

-Saves

-Totems

-Healing

-Distracting

-Escaping (some people count this differently than gens, I suppose because of the hatch)

So how do your perk loadouts reflect your priorities? For example: are you a gen-rusher who uses Prove Thyself? Maybe an altruistic player (BT never leaves your perk pool)? And since you only have room for four perks, if you had room for more, what priorities would you use them for?

Comments

  • @ringwinning said:

    I'm really curious about the priorities some survivors have against other survivors. The majority of this forum is very gen-forward, meaning anti-heal. We all know that DBD is a game about time efficiency, but there are so many things to do in a match, you barely have a second to think!

    There are things like:

    -Gens

    -Saves

    -Totems

    -Healing

    -Distracting

    -Escaping (some people count this differently than gens, I suppose because of the hatch)

    So how do your perk loadouts reflect your priorities? For example: are you a gen-rusher who uses Prove Thyself? Maybe an altruistic player (BT never leaves your perk pool)? And since you only have room for four perks, if you had room for more, what priorities would you use them for?

    hihi which Category you choose to post?

    i don't find general discusscion in Category.

  • PIPS highest priority

    Healing (self above others)

    Saves/Gens equal

    Totems/Distraction are lower priority.


    I tend to play a bit selfishly, but often go for saves where possible. Stealth is my go-to strategy. I'll do a totem if I see one, but I won't go out of my way to hunt them anymore since over and over people have proven how unwilling they are to do them.

  • The priority of survivors should always be this:

    1) Your team.

    2) Teamwork.

    3) Working together.

    4) Being a part of a team.

    5) Being a team player.

    6) Pulling your damn finger out and sprinting outside of a chase instead of crouching/walking everywhere.

    7) Helping your teammates.

    If everyone keeps that extremely complicated and difficult-to-remember set of rules in their heads, survivors will get nerfed and they'll get nerfed hard.

  • PiP System

    Do 1 Gen 1 Safe Unhook 1 Survivor healed and you are in a good spot...everything above is a bonus

  • See the answers I'm already getting to this thread are exactly why I asked.