DeJa Vu glitched?

DeJa Vu tier one is glitched for me and works better than tier 3 deJa Vu. instead of it been highlighted for a short time all Gens are highlighted for me permenantly well 3 starts out highlighted then increases when one is completed .
so basically I can see all Gens as if I'm the killer 
combined with Dark sense the killer never finds me and I never see him all game.

IDC about if the killer is enjoying the game or not . I don't care what he even thinks but I will admit this is unfair

has this always been this way or have you experienced this

Comments

  • @feffrey said:
    DeJa Vu tier one is glitched for me and works better than tier 3 deJa Vu. instead of it been highlighted for a short time all Gens are highlighted for me permenantly well 3 starts out highlighted then increases when one is completed .
    so basically I can see all Gens as if I'm the killer 
    combined with Dark sense the killer never finds me and I never see him all game.

    IDC about if the killer is enjoying the game or not . I don't care what he even thinks but I will admit this is unfair

    has this always been this way or have you experienced this

    I've never experienced that, but I have experienced going into a game just yesterday and three of us were asleep at the very beginning of the game for some reason on the PS4. The fourth person was put to sleep within seconds and generator explosions didn't wake anyone up. Ive almost had no experience with glitches so to get so many was weird. I would have thought it was a hacker if it wasn't on the PS4, lol.

  • @feffrey said:
    DeJa Vu tier one is glitched for me and works better than tier 3 deJa Vu. instead of it been highlighted for a short time all Gens are highlighted for me permenantly well 3 starts out highlighted then increases when one is completed .
    so basically I can see all Gens as if I'm the killer 
    combined with Dark sense the killer never finds me and I never see him all game.

    IDC about if the killer is enjoying the game or not . I don't care what he even thinks but I will admit this is unfair

    has this always been this way or have you experienced this

    I've never experienced that, but I have experienced going into a game just yesterday and three of us were asleep at the very beginning of the game for some reason on the PS4. The fourth person was put to sleep within seconds and generator explosions didn't wake anyone up. Ive almost had no experience with glitches so to get so many was weird. I would have thought it was a hacker if it wasn't on the PS4, lol.

    That is one of Freddies addon that's starts survivors out in the dream realm but idk about not waking up