IT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY KILLER.

Does anyone know when they will patch the hook and The Plague bugs? I can’t play as killer anymore :’(

Comments

  • @VioletParr said:

    The plague is broken and using vile purge just lags the game so bad you legit teleport. The hook bug is costing me survivor hooks. Even when I back up and come back it still doesn't work and I don't have time to drop the survivor and pick them up because I get blinded this game is ridiculous ATM. Most killer animations like breaking a pallet or kicking a generator are having issues to.

    This could be your internet issues. I play plague alot and have not experienced any lag or animation issues other than grabbing and hooking.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1635848#Comment_1635848

    Just can't get the hang of her. Survivors, even at my crappy rank seem to know exactly how to avoid her goop and I find bigger or indoor maps to be absolutely miserable with her.

    Leveling her to get teachables, then I'm done. I much prefer sneaky or high mobility killers. With Plague, it feels like I'm playing a slow water sprinkler rather than a killer :).

    When it comes to her sick just look left and right quickly while being sick and when u can (don't go out of your way) get her devotion

  • @xQueenlyMajesty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1635940#Comment_1635940

    The Plague teleports backwards and to the sides after you using her power, you can’t play as The Plague anymore because of this bug.

    This is true. Rubberband Town, USA. Population 1. The plague.

    Unplayable.

1 2 ›