One of the new Rift challenges

The dodge 5 hits from a nearby killer is ridiculous. Do these people think I'm No0b3?



Also I can't post in the General Discussion tab for some reason.

Comments

  • This one I actually got fairly quickly. My initial reaction to it was similar to yours in that I thought I'd have to spin a killer 5 times, but after getting it over the course of 2 matches I figured out it was pretty easy.

    For one you'll find that you get these dodges or what I think the game calls them: "Near misses" pretty naturally, a perfect example is when the killer is right behind you and you vault a window and get away just barely, the killer's weapon instead clanging against metal or wood as they just hit the window. That counts as a near miss.

    Another way you can easily get this is with the Perk Dead-Hard which was my second immediate thought after thinking about 360-ing killers five times. Sure enough this worked, and it's a pretty reliable way to get at least 1 near-miss per match, many killers will adapt and wait for the Dead Hard or bait it out somehow later on in the match, but you usually manage to get away with it at least once for the very first time on most killers.


    If you're really looking to spin killers, I'd suggest playing some Coldwind Farm map offerings while you're doing this challenge. Corn Vision is no joke (depending on rank anyway) and it'll really help spin killers. And at the very least if it's any consolation, you don't have to be a No0b3 survivor God to spin some of the best killers, even Scott Jund got spun. It's big facts.

  • I’d recommend bringing Dead Hard. You’ll likely get at least one near miss this way. 360s are harder to counter if you’re on console or a weak PC.

  • Try using Sprint Burst for the first time against a killer. It may not work the rest of the match, but you'll slowly get progress.