What happened with window hitboxes?
I get hit from 2/3 meters away after fast vaulting.
Does the devs messed up windows again?
I get hit from 2/3 meters away after fast vaulting.
Does the devs messed up windows again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No its normal currently. The devs are adding hut validation but the problem is they think 150 ping is good so it's still gonna happen.
Wait what? Window hitboxes were decent 3 months ago, why did they messed it up with hit validation?
No they have always been bad with dedicated servers because for some odd reason despite it being ran on a server killers have hit priority and as long as it hits on their screen it hits.
Windows were fine 2 years ago back when yk the game was actually good even post vacuum pallets removal was fire.
i mean Before the hit validation update, I didn't get as bs hits after vaulting a window as I get now
Sounds good for you I have always been getting it since dedicated servers.
lol
The dev's think 150 ping is "good" i can confirm that even 100 ping makes the game so easy as killer.
I randomly got put on a server with 100 ping as huntress and there was zero effort hitting survivors with my hatchets. Just throw where the survivor is and they hit, even if they dodged and the axe clearly hit air.
Still after the dev update it doesn't seem like it's going to change, eh
hatchets have had a beach ball hit box. this is nothing new