DS isn't an anti tunnel perk

If you want an anti tunnel perk, run Borrowed Time. DS in the current meta is a perk that allows you to make aggressive plays that you normally couldn't.

If there were any changes that I'd make to it in order to make it anti tunneling, it'd be this.

NERF: Performing any actions such as working on a gen, unhooking, healing, cleansing a totem, searching a chest deactivates DS.

NERF: DS deactivates once all the generators are powered or in the event the hatch opens.

BUFF: No longer requires a skill check.

BUFF: Lasts indefinitely assuming no actions are made such as those listed and the generators aren't powered or the hatch is open.

BUFF: Grants a haste status effect of 2/3/4%

That being said I think DS is fine the way it is. However if it were to become an anti tunneling perk those would be the changes I'd make. What you all think ?

Comments