Now I know why people tunnel, bring moris, slug every game

Just had 2 games in a row where the last 2 survivors just jumped in the hatch infront of me while all i could do was to stand and watch because of a key


First game they bringed in a key but i didnt see it at lobby so i was suprised by them opening the hatch but fair enough

Second game made a 3 gen as blight killed 2 of them 1 of them found a key in chest and the hatch spawned right next to them


after that last game i finally realized why people tunnel and bring moris because the game forces you to do this or you just get bullied and "outplayed by a key spawning in a chest "


But atleast the killers are the power role right?

Comments

  • @shinystorm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633454#Comment_1633454

    The way the survivors play completely determines the outcome of the match (unless you're spirit/nurse). So yeah, survivor is a power role

    That's true. And that's why the game iw unbalanced.

    But OP said that 'Killers were supposed to be the power role' which doesn't make sense.

    If there is a power role, you know the game is unbalanced

  • @Ekthanol6 said:

    Just had 2 games in a row where the last 2 survivors just jumped in the hatch infront of me while all i could do was to stand and watch because of a key

    First game they bringed in a key but i didnt see it at lobby so i was suprised by them opening the hatch but fair enough

    Second game made a 3 gen as blight killed 2 of them 1 of them found a key in chest and the hatch spawned right next to them

    after that last game i finally realized why people tunnel and bring moris because the game forces you to do this or you just get bullied and "outplayed by a key spawning in a chest "

    But atleast the killers are the power role right?

    If I see one key, someone is getting tunneled.

    If I see two keys, I'll run Franklins and watch people DC.

    If I don't have Franklins on that killer, I dodge the lobby.

  • Who cares if they get out with hatch? I take it as a win because I would've won. And the "getting outplayed by keys spawning in chests" is pointless. I've been playing dbd for 3 years and I've found a purple or pink key in a chest less than 10 times. And if survivors escape through hatch they're not bullying you. Survivors bringing keys is the equivalent to killers bringing moris.

    What you should've said is "I just want 4ks every single match". You would've been saving a lot of time.

  • @NoRage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633814#Comment_1633814

    Mastering = making sure you 4k survivors , not just doing your 2 kills like a boomah.

    I 4k most games. Also mastering doesn't mean a 4k every game.

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633745#Comment_1633745

    If you play her with addons or slowdown perks you're boosted

    I dont play her with add-ons, also most of her add-ons do nothing or hinder her, so doesn't that, by your logic, mean that since I'm not using addons that make nurse weaker, I'm boosted? And I do use pop, but thats because people always genrush on nurse games.

  • @NoRage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634788#Comment_1634788

    Try to end a chase quick against someone who can loop you decently without you using Huntress/Nurse.

    Please don't comment if you got your rank 1 for the first time and only play 5 games per days

    Hahaha ok wee man. Just don't be bitchin about nothing . It's a game and you win some lose some. Dont cry.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634897#Comment_1634897

    I dont play her with add-ons, also most of her add-ons do nothing or hinder her, so doesn't that, by your logic, mean that since I'm not using addons that make nurse weaker, I'm boosted? And I do use pop, but thats because people always genrush on nurse games.

    What do you mean they hinder her? Omegablink is arguably better than the old one: same range but doesn't ######### up with muscle memory, double recharge almost gives back old base kit nurse, spoon and tooth give a free perk slot (stridor and NC), the fatigue ones are pretty good too.

    I agree the rest is nothing special or utter trash, although I do personally like the addon that makes you undetectable paired with perks that give similar effect like trail of torment (for 32 seconds of undetectable every 60), especially when against OoO :D

  • @xI_Fabi_Ix said:

    The "Killers are the power roles" argument doesn't fit at all and is basically worthless.

    Who even came up with that?

    By your logic, killers should always get a 4k, because they are the power role, right? That's wrong.

    The game should be balanced, not a power role on either side.

    Power Role = Unbalance.

    Ehm I know this comes a little late and I don't know if anyone already answered you since I am too lazy to check all 120 comments, but asymmetrical games are by definition the versing of a single player as the "power" role against a group of people as the "numbers" role.

    Balance is achieved when the group can overcome the single by teamwork. This is the problem for most of not all asymmetrical games.

    I can't even think from the top of my head of any asymmetrical that survived as long as dbd. Evolved,friday 13th and death garden for example are dead. (I know not for balancing but other issues.)

    But the fact stands that dbd is maybe the only long lasting asymmetrical game and the balance between power and number role was an issue since release and probably will be forever especially with as vague winning conditions as in this game.

    How many kills is a win for the killer and is a escape per se or only a group escape a win for survivors is mostly subjective and reason for arguments even with the given average from the devs.

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1639702#Comment_1639702

    What do you mean they hinder her? Omegablink is arguably better than the old one: same range but doesn't ######### up with muscle memory, double recharge almost gives back old base kit nurse, spoon and tooth give a free perk slot (stridor and NC), the fatigue ones are pretty good too.

    I agree the rest is nothing special or utter trash, although I do personally like the addon that makes you undetectable paired with perks that give similar effect like trail of torment (for 32 seconds of undetectable every 60), especially when against OoO :D

    Tooth is bad because its only for one minute. I don't use add-ons at all, either, because I'm saving up. I have never used omega blink because personally I like to save up add-ons. I've never used a range add on in my life. If I use add-ons, which is rare btw, the ones I use are fragile wheeze( I think-its the green recharge one) and pocket watch, which is my favorite add on. It gives more time to react to what survivors are doing, and it's really good if you accidentally under charge. Also unless the description is wrong, blink recharge doesn't stack. And it's kind of sad too, because catatonic boys treasure( the yellow fatigue add on) is better than the green one( ataxic respiration.) Both of her ultra rares hinder her a lot, and she has multiple bloodpoint ones that hinder her as well.

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1639702#Comment_1639702

    What do you mean they hinder her? Omegablink is arguably better than the old one: same range but doesn't ######### up with muscle memory, double recharge almost gives back old base kit nurse, spoon and tooth give a free perk slot (stridor and NC), the fatigue ones are pretty good too.

    I agree the rest is nothing special or utter trash, although I do personally like the addon that makes you undetectable paired with perks that give similar effect like trail of torment (for 32 seconds of undetectable every 60), especially when against OoO :D

    Also if you were wondering, my nurse build is nurses, pop, bbq and chili, and shadowborn.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640390#Comment_1640390

    Tooth is bad because its only for one minute. I don't use add-ons at all, either, because I'm saving up. I have never used omega blink because personally I like to save up add-ons. I've never used a range add on in my life. If I use add-ons, which is rare btw, the ones I use are fragile wheeze( I think-its the green recharge one) and pocket watch, which is my favorite add on. It gives more time to react to what survivors are doing, and it's really good if you accidentally under charge. Also unless the description is wrong, blink recharge doesn't stack. And it's kind of sad too, because catatonic boys treasure( the yellow fatigue add on) is better than the green one( ataxic respiration.) Both of her ultra rares hinder her a lot, and she has multiple bloodpoint ones that hinder her as well.

    It's still a free perk though. Usually I don't play with addons as well, except the undetectable one when I sense an object incoming, or, if I'm feeling like having fun at the expenses of survivor, I either do omegablink or 1 blink recharge and 1 blink range :D

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640680#Comment_1640680

    It's still a free perk though. Usually I don't play with addons as well, except the undetectable one when I sense an object incoming, or, if I'm feeling like having fun at the expenses of survivor, I either do omegablink or 1 blink recharge and 1 blink range :D

    What do you think is her best add on? I personally think its pocket watch.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640907#Comment_1640907

    What do you think is her best add on? I personally think its pocket watch.

    Personally I like the wooden horse. I use it when I want to play chill or when I'm tired and don't want to be too punished for missing attacks

    Best combo of addon imho is green blink recharge + purple range

  • I wait for the timer to hit 6 seconds before picking the key lol

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1642487#Comment_1642487

    Personally I like the wooden horse. I use it when I want to play chill or when I'm tired and don't want to be too punished for missing attacks

    Best combo of addon imho is green blink recharge + purple range

    I see. I'm my opinion, her best combo is pocket watch+fragile wheeze.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1642750#Comment_1642750

    I see. I'm my opinion, her best combo is pocket watch+fragile wheeze.

    Fair enough

1 2 3 ›