New to the thread

First off, this is pretty awesome.

Second, not to sound like a noob, but what is tunneling? I'm not use to the lingo here 😆 been offline for about 2 years.

Comments

  • @mee said:

    First off, this is pretty awesome.

    Second, not to sound like a noob, but what is tunneling? I'm not use to the lingo here 😆 been offline for about 2 years.

    Tunneling is when you purposely attack only one survivor and no one else.

  • Welcome to the forums! I'm fairly new myself but glad we have more.

    Second of all, tunneling is focusing on one survivor instead of the other three, which doesn't apply if it's been a long period of time before you've gone for said survivor, the saved survivor tried to abuse a perk like BT or DS, or the survivors made a poor save.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/193211/new-to-the-thread

    Tunneling is when you purposely attack only one survivor and no one else.

    @mee said:

    First off, this is pretty awesome.

    Second, not to sound like a noob, but what is tunneling? I'm not use to the lingo here 😆 been offline for about 2 years.

    It’s a term stemmed from “Tunnel Vision”. So Tunnelling is singling out one survivor and ignoring everyone else to eliminate them from the match.

  • I find that I've been accused of that. But as a killer main, I tend to focus on three gens that are closest together, and patrol those. My system is flawed for sure, but it keeps it intense for me.

    So in doing so, I feel that I run into the same survivor or two for the majority of the time. But hey, that's not my fault!

  • @mee said:

    First off, this is pretty awesome.

    Second, not to sound like a noob, but what is tunneling? I'm not use to the lingo here 😆 been offline for about 2 years.

    Don’t feel bad about not knowing what tunneling is, like 80% of the people here don’t know what it means either ☺️