I Calculated The Amount Of Time It'll Take Before We're Caught Up With Tomes
I was bored so I did some math.
With our current number of 21 killers we've gotten tomes for Trapper, Wraith, Hag, Doctor,Huntress,Spirit, Legion(Julie), and Blight. That leaves us with 16 other killers. Subtracting the licensed we're left with 9 killers. Those are Billy, Nurse, Clown, the other 3 Legions, Plague, Oni, and Deathslinger.
We get a new killer and tome every 3 months so that means we're gaining 1 extra killer per tome. If we got Non Licensed Killers from now on we'll be caught up in nine tomes, aka 27 months or 2 years and 3 months, or November 2022.
If we got only Licensed Killers or No Killers we'd be caught up in 15 months or 1 year and 3 months, or November 2021 (Its not an even number so we'll just assume they make a half tome at the same time as usual)
If we got half Licensed and Half Non Licensed. In which case we'll be caught up in 18 months, or 1 year and 6 months, Or June 2022.
Btw before anyone says it the math carries over for the most part for survivors, they might need to add an extra survivor into a rift, and maybe Ghost Face since hes an OC. either way the only difference is one tome.
Comments
If you’re talking about Story arch advancements and characters that have been featured in Tomes with MasterChallenges an the likes, then Blight hasn’t yet been featured or had his official memory/log entries/ challenges/ etc.
I suppose it also depends on how many killers and survivors devs decide to feature in each Tome.
For instance, Tome V will (“could”😏) supposedly be Hillbilly, Adam, Nea and Blight.
If they have Tomes w more or less characters per, then the time frame could run longer or even conclude sooner than we predict.
I guess Blight doesn't count, I was talking more like "Does this person have a cutscene?" All tomes seem to follow the same idea of four characters, equal number of killers and survivors (Alchemist is weird since they weren't a killer at the time.) The devs seem to have settled into a pattern so it seems like this is at least semi accurate.
Yeah, probs jus gonna be 4 characters every time. Those Tome V predictions COULD BE accurate, tho 😉😉😬
Soo YaY Nea! Mah Bestie❣️
I feel as if I'm missing a context clue here.
I have a feeling they won't do the other Legion members but it is a possibility if they want to add them for more filler.
I don't think the devs would have picked just one member of legion if they weren't doing the rest of them you know? Pretty sure the devs stated a while back that they were, but I don't have a link for that so I could be wrong.