Todays Stream
Well... Altough I am a little disappointed the chapter isn't coming out I had lots of fun! Since Patricia was on today! I already love her and am excited for all of us to have her as a Community Manager! After all she already seems like fun. And she killed it in today's stream with da Soon™! (And I like her style ^^) If you don't know what I mean... Then watch this ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u98tZZ-3Jv4&feature=youtu.be
(No harsh feelings. It's all just fun. You guys are amazing!)
Comments
SHE DID IT!
Yas gurl! ^^
Thank you so much for your kind words, I was really nervous ( it was almost ridiculous ) Also, it was my first time hosting the livestream but I had the best coach so that help a lot! @not_Queen
You did very good! And yes you did have the best coach ever
To be honest I wouldnt even dare to talk. It's over 5 thousand people listening after all! Anyways... Keep it up! I am looking forward to the times I will be seeing you in the streams, and @not_Queen too obviously!
I wish you guys a continuously great day ^^
You'll be stuck with us next week too!
That is more than fine with me! Since I always stick with your DbD streams ^^
You and Patricia are a real dream team ^^
Already excited!
Stream was great, lets keep doing those instead of mash ups....pleeeeease! Hearing the staff talk about the game (to any extent) is way more interesting and valuable than another compilation video.
I... Uhh... I forget what comes next but thanks for the fun! Just remember for everyone person who has an issue, there’s probably 4 others who don’t!
I was there with you on the stream and I adore the accents, although not_Queen's is less pronounced. I don't know why but I find it charming.
Could be just me but I dont think its that funny. The whole Soon and We did a pretty good job so farare getting old and now the devs are just hiding behind those comments.
Great job girls!!
I always look forward to the stream!!
not_Queen u look adorable in hats!!
A live stream where I was told things I wanted to know.
Nice!
^^ Thank you everyone
You both did great!