Is Blight bugged?

He does ghost hits.

I have seen streamers experience this and i am experiencing this, especially at windows. You swing at the survivor and it just passes through them or hits the window while they are still mid vault inside the window frame, not on the other side. I even hit a survivor vaulting and went through the weapon clean animation, but did no damage!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I haven't seen this happening at all as yet, but if you are able to get a video of it happening then please post in Bug Reports so that it can be checked out. (without video hard to tell if it's a latency/lag issue etc).

  • @Mandy said:

    I haven't seen this happening at all as yet, but if you are able to get a video of it happening then please post in Bug Reports so that it can be checked out. (without video hard to tell if it's a latency/lag issue etc).

    Just an observation on when it happens. i have 20-30 ping and the survivors this usually happens with also have 20-40 ping. higher ping doesn't seem to cause an issue but i have only really checked when it happens multiple times with the same survivor.

    Scott jund mentions it in this video at 16:00

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUimlunKz94

  • i have also seen this happen to TRU3 while he was obsessed with blight.