I am not good at math

842.000 + 45.000 = 867.000 . Thanks for teaching me, BHVR !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrFXVktwk9s


Comments

  • Damn, that just ate your 20k daily. That sucks when it happens. I always get a little stressed when I'm doing 2 daily's in 1 trial.

    It's also why I don't save dailies for new chapters. Best to leave them unfinished and quickly polish them off after the DLC drop than chance that happening to a 60k Mori daily.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Damn, that just ate your 20k daily. That sucks when it happens. I always get a little stressed when I'm doing 2 daily's in 1 trial.

    It's also why I don't save dailies for new chapters. Best to leave them unfinished and quickly polish them off after the DLC drop than chance that happening to a 60k Mori daily.

    True bro, there is a bug if you finished 3 daily challenges, it will auto-collect 3 of them.

  • Considering the spaghetti code, I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the dev team flunked math. According to Robin Williams, you can be a pot smoker and get into NASA :P