Hag is 10x times worse then a Stridor Spirit change my mind
Probably the most sweaty killers I’ve seen play hag, especially the ones who use their scroll wheel to teleport. I’d rather verse a Stridor Spirit over a hag any day.
Probably the most sweaty killers I’ve seen play hag, especially the ones who use their scroll wheel to teleport. I’d rather verse a Stridor Spirit over a hag any day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah but it’s not like your gonna know when it’s a hag to put on urban, it’s a useless perk other than to counter hag and pyramid head
The fact you compare hag to a killer who greatly relies on a single perk (which btw is bad design) removes the relevance of this complaint.
You may be my soul mate lol
Spirit doesn’t rely on a perk I was just using it as a example because that’s what people seem to hate most.