More offering slots!
With Survivor i have no issue with a single slot but as a Killer i have tons of offerings i just "can not" use. If i use map offering obviously i cann ot put in BP offerings, yet i have so many brownys i could never spend them all. Same goes for offerings like Fog or less chest spawns. I would use them but the effect is so minor that i will never get to it. So i end up using up the very few good offerings i get from the bloodweb but 80% stay unused forever. Just add 2 more slots for offerings! Can't be the only one who is sitting on a pile of junk never actually to be used.
Comments
Maybe but probably not.
Giving the Killer 3 Offering Slots is overkill, I don't want to go into a match with the possibility the Killer can (or I myself could) slap on something along the lines of an Ebony Mori + Black Ward (with good Add ons) + Map Offering.
On the other hand Killer brings 3 Bloody Party Streamers for a possible 700% Bonus to everyone.
Also I could finally get rid of all these Clear Reagents I have on Killer that I never use because ew.
just have the 2 extra slots only allow bp/mist/oak offerings