The Fog Whisperers
So, the stream just revealed these new "Fog Whisperers".
But.. what are they? There were not many details about them.
Also, it was mentioned that you could apply, but not really how or anything.
More Info about this would really be appreciated ![]()
Comments
No no, it's 'Frog Whisperers'. Like dog whisperers but with frogs.
And it's not open for anyone to apply yet. For now they hand picked 10 streamers for it. If it goes well they'll open to potential new streamers but it was vague what would be accepted.
We have picked 10 broadcasters to participate in the Fog Whisperers PILOT.
They will get a few goodies associated with the upcoming chapter.
(DLC for their viewers, shoutouts on social media, etc.)
If the PILOT goes according to plan, we will extend the program to a larger group and announce more details on the selection process as well as the program itself.
EDIT: Typo
@Tradebaron The goal isn't at all to ''to get people watching the bigger streamers over smaller ones''.
Our program has dedicated spaces for smaller broadcasters. Our goal is to support broadcasters that have been supporting us
Very very cool. I'll be watching this carefully in the coming weeks as this game is a staple on my streams.
If the PILOT goes according to plan, we will launch the program and don't worry, EVERYONE will know about it!
So where is the sign up for this?
Honest question.... then why watch a stream?
Isn't the point to have some interaction with the broadcaster or his chat? If not, why aren't you on YouTube?
Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand the viewpoint.
And I don’t mind people talking lol, sometimes it is a bunch of nonsense. I have several streams that I watch because they don’t talk too much.
I mean everyone have their own taste in what they like. I personally can’t sit and watch someone yelling the entire stream.