Hit validation
Did they turn this trash about on without putting it in any notes of some kind? Because there are a lot of instances where I backrub someone and hit the air.
Did they turn this trash about on without putting it in any notes of some kind? Because there are a lot of instances where I backrub someone and hit the air.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's also been cases where I threw the pallet down early, got the stun and still took a hit. Hit detection isn't in a good place right now.
Hit validation is pretty bad for people who have good pings, while people with bad pings get advantage by being laggy. I don't know how it can be so messed up.
Hit validation in this game is VERY bad. and always has been. Since this game is UNFORGIVING and within 1-2 hits a player is downed. it is going to be extremely noticeable.
Last night I got really mad at a killer and flamed them in chat, because I was away from them, and then suddenly im now being HIT by them, when I clearly wasn't even remotely close to them. Yes, I am playing on a WIRED connection and a pc that cost a couple grand to build. and don't see this in my OTHER games. So whatever is happening is on their end. I mean i still think the killer was cheating and yet they claimed i was right where I was the whole time. IDK. I dont think there is a good way for this to ever get fixed since there is so much going on.
Cross play has made this 1,000x worse!