Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Not bad, I'd change a few things

    • When you say the "S" letter, it makes my ears bleed 3:30 - 3:48, this being an example. I'd get a new mic or talk more calmly. One advice, coming from experience, you can make your voice sound more Masculine. Try watching a few of those videos on Youtube or talk more calmly, you seem agitated, at least to me. If you talk calmly or with a deep voice you might sound low, reduce the background music by 20-30% at the very least since it also seems to be quite loud, this depends on the background music. Music is nice but it doesn't need to be 40-50% of the video's audio.
    • I'd also work with a text in front of me and record myself.
    • When you finish sentences and some words, it looks like you're completely lost followed by an "aughhhhh" or "theeee" moment like you're trying to come with something new or lost in the script, then continuing to speak. To avoid this, read the script 50 times if it's necessary and record yourself then mash some gameplay with the audio.

    If you were to make your voice sound more deep or more calm, I'd record myself speaking differently and see what sticks.

    I hope you're open to criticism.

    I personally like it, this is clearly a passion of yours and this requires some work and hope you continue :)

    The S sound could just be a lisp.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Not bad, I'd change a few things

    • When you say the "S" letter, it makes my ears bleed 3:30 - 3:48, this being an example. I'd get a new mic or talk more calmly. One advice, coming from experience, you can make your voice sound more Masculine. Try watching a few of those videos on Youtube or talk more calmly, you seem agitated, at least to me. If you talk calmly or with a deep voice you might sound low, reduce the background music by 20-30% at the very least since it also seems to be quite loud, this depends on the background music. Music is nice but it doesn't need to be 40-50% of the video's audio.
    • I'd also work with a text in front of me and record myself.
    • When you finish sentences and some words, it looks like you're completely lost followed by an "aughhhhh" or "theeee" moment like you're trying to come with something new or lost in the script, then continuing to speak. To avoid this, read the script 50 times if it's necessary and record yourself then mash some gameplay with the audio.

    If you were to make your voice sound more deep or more calm, I'd record myself speaking differently and see what sticks.

    I hope you're open to criticism.

    I personally like it, this is clearly a passion of yours and this requires some work and hope you continue :)

    Thanks for the feedback back.

    I'll try get all the problems sorted out by the Trapper one.


    So work on the S (kek didn't realise that I fid that my apologies)

    As for the music should I just lower the volume or both lower and not have it constantly playing.

    Again thanks the feedback hopefully I can do the other tome talks better