for any Xbox players
If you see me in game at all, give me a shout. Gt is TheDarkLycanYT. Just curious to see who all in the community is on the forums.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
heh... we played an hour ago >_<
were you killer or survivor?
im rank 10 on both sides since rank reset and main freddy/huntress.
survivor. I want to say you played a nurse but maybe you were the Myers I teabagged to get out of the game.
nope, dont play nurse or myres
then were you the clown?
ive only played huntress for the past week
so either you were the facecamper on macmillan or the p3 on springfield I played Hopefully the latter.
I'm on Xbox, I feel like I've seen your name before. What rank are you?
EDIT: Nevermind I saw your reply above. I'm rank 1 both sides so chances are we will never play together.
what were you playing o spring field?
i was rank 6 before this mornings rank reset
always Meg
Oh if reset is today I'll be a rank 10 then I guess.
I don't recognise your gamertag. If you are a rank 10 killer main then you probably don't play survivor, so your rank would probably be 10+ so there's no way you're getting in my lobbies.
ive probably camped some of you before. But I’m rank 1 in both before reset, so maybe you’ve killed me before.