Is Plague m2 bugged???

I mostly play survivor but today I wanted to play killer and try new ones, so I tried this lady.

When I used my m2 I can hear the sound of her charging her vomit but power doesn't charge at all and I have to cancel it and do it again.

Everytime I tried to use her power I have to do it two times or she doesn't vomit at all.

Someone had this bug too?

Comments

  • Yes. She has been bugged sinve dedicated servers and whenever they fix 1 bug another bug comes with her that makes her annoying to play.

  • Id seen that issue for a long time with plague.

  • The Blight DLC patch broke something again (surprise). Now Plague's power rubberbands horribly and quite often. I've had many instances where the bar is almost full and it cancels like it was not charged enough. Also it doesn't hit half the time it should. I finally played with her on Monday after a long break since I haven't been able to do so since the silent hill chapter broke her fob. I miss playing with her and now have to wait again for the fix. Yes, there's been problems since dedicated servers, but it's much worse now.

  • I also experienced that playing plague yesterday, but I think survivors still hear her make the noises, or see her lift her hand, because when I charged it up only to have it bug out on me, they'd start serpentine patterns. This was funny because the power misfired and they just closed distance with me for an easy hit. Overall still annoying as hell, but I've only noticed it after the recent hotfix, anyone else?

  • I experienced it with the green vomit but not the red one.

    I don't play killer often and I was excited to play her, don't know why, maybe another time..