Please change MM system

The MMR system in its current form is just a torture tool for killers. Here is my experience: You either get a solo lobby, which you will 3-4k. Bump up your MMR so High MMR. There you will find nothing but SWF teams who will give you a 0-1k streak. Untill you get bumped down back to average MMR. There are no in-between matches. Sure you get a 2k average this way mathematically, but it is hardly any fun constantly seeing each extreme end of the curve.

The game is simply balanced for casual survivors, that is the only explanation on why this is happening. but I'll happily hear another theory if you have it.

PS: I'm a solo survivor main, so I know very well how easy that side of the game has it. Anyone complaining about solo queue is simply not a high MMR player and should self-reflect before blaming its team for a loss.

Comments

  • @xili84 said:

    Any other way would be an improvement. I reached rank 1 as both survivor and killer and I haven't won a game in 100 maps atleast. This is proof that I do not belong in such high ranks, it is way too easy to rank up and stay high rank aswell. I stopped having fun a long time ago as killer when I started getting nonstop SWF teams with all the 2nd chance perks they can think of. and as survivor I dont last long either, unless I'm getting carried by a 3man swf team. Just change it so more casual players can still have fun. I probably belong around rank 10, but even after rank reset I'm back at 1 in less than a day :(

    Yes, it is more of the glaring window that reveals how pointless ranks actually are. Anyone that plays for optimal bloodpoints will rank up fairly reasily.