Skilled Huntress Requirements On PS4 Need Changed
20 downs from farther than 24 meters with the Huntress' hatchets. This is for both PC and Xbox.
Playstation users have to get 100 downs. That's right, 100. For anyone not good at math, that's 80 more than PC. Why should it be easier and shorter on PC when they have a much easier time due to having a mouse?
Comments
I couldn't believe it at first. I came from Xbox and thought it was a typo, but nope, 80 extra. Like, what? I like a challenge, but this is insane, especially since Xbox and PC have a different amount
*laughs in ps4 hunty main*
I've mained Huntress since I began playing (late 2018), and I probably have 4 or 5 points towards the trophy. I could be a quarter done if the requirements were the same for all platforms
I got this trophy with extreme difficulty. It makes the likes of Evil Incarnate and Left For Dead look easy.
what strategies did you use and how long did it take you? I've been working on it for 8 months now, on and off. I've played regularly, farmed and used exit gates but once I reached 131 logged downs and still hadn't earned the trophy I started using devour with iridescents. I'm at 153 and still haven't earned it :( feels real bad
i have it lol, my best achievement on console ever
I used Nurses and sloppy. It really helped. Bbq is good, too.
If I remember correctly one of the devs said they can't really change it (as sony have stated) unless something drastic in the game happens that would make the trophy impossible to obtain, that's apparently the only reason Sony lets people change trophies like that.