PS4 cpntrolls

Anyone else is annoyed by the fact that actions like sc, vaulting, dropping pallet are bound to the same button?

Comments

  • It doesn’t really bother me too much but I believe you can change the button layout if I’m not mistaken
  • You can change the button layout... I did and its soo much better... it's so fing annoying when someone comes up to me when I'm healing by a pallet and they go to help me heal and end up throwing the pallet down..... I'm like FFS "rolls eyes" 
  • You can change the button layout, but that layout is the same accross all platforms. Controller on pc is the same. Keyboard and mouse on pc has all the same bindings
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    You can change the button layout... I did and its soo much better... it's so fing annoying when someone comes up to me when I'm healing by a pallet and they go to help me heal and end up throwing the pallet down..... I'm like FFS "rolls eyes" 

    I tried but there are 2 actions for 1 button.What ever I change it to I'll still just be using that button to perform both of those actions. Unless I'm missing something.

  • @HellDescent said:
    Anyone else is annoyed by the fact that actions like sc, vaulting, dropping pallet are bound to the same button?

    To be fair I never bought a third party cpntroller as I prefer to buy my controllers from the company themselves.

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    You can change the button layout... I did and its soo much better... it's so fing annoying when someone comes up to me when I'm healing by a pallet and they go to help me heal and end up throwing the pallet down..... I'm like FFS "rolls eyes" 

    I tried but there are 2 actions for 1 button.What ever I change it to I'll still just be using that button to perform both of those actions. Unless I'm missing something.

    Yes, I believe you are correct.