I am so ######### tired of disappearing blood & scratch marks mid chase, and hook dead zones.

I’m just totally over it.

Stop making killer harder than it already is.

Comments

  • Stairs too, I don't understand how scratch marks disappear when they're running up stairs.

  • I was using bloodhound and the blood just stopped after a survivor rounded a corner. either hacking through the floor or devs just hate killers.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I’m just totally over it.

    Stop making killer harder than it already is.

    Never saw that. No Video No Proof.

    Sure he diden't mindgamed you?

  • For once, I agree.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I’m just totally over it.

    Stop making killer harder than it already is.

    Never saw that. No Video No Proof.

    Sure he diden't mindgamed you?

  • I used the spirit ultra rare add-on that gives you insane speed during phase walking at the cost of not seeing scratch marks... For the first 6 to 10 minutes of the match, scratches ONLY showed up while phase walking. Then poof, all good again.

    The first match I played after bug fix patch: I hit (m1) a survivor as the Deathslinger on his own map at the gen on top of the gallows, and got stuck like Myers in the shaky locker animation. Then to top it off they finished the gen, the floor dropped out (which I was waiting for, hoping to un-glitch) and I fell about 3 feet and was stuck there...

    They just updated the models for both gens and lockers, and now the cause glitches... Did they update the way scratches look or something too?

  • This. I already struggle with following scratch-marks as is. Not sure why, but ever since the update, it's become much harder.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    I used the spirit ultra rare add-on that gives you insane speed during phase walking at the cost of not seeing scratch marks... For the first 6 to 10 minutes of the match, scratches ONLY showed up while phase walking. Then poof, all good again.

    The first match I played after bug fix patch: I hit (m1) a survivor as the Deathslinger on his own map at the gen on top of the gallows, and got stuck like Myers in the shaky locker animation. Then to top it off they finished the gen, the floor dropped out (which I was waiting for, hoping to un-glitch) and I fell about 3 feet and was stuck there...

    They just updated the models for both gens and lockers, and now the cause glitches... Did they update the way scratches look or something too?

    No, they haven’t.

    Ever since the implementation of dedicated servers there can be an intermittent delay in scratch marks (and blood) appearing while you chase a survivor, and by the time they do appear they’re already starting to fade (same as blood trails).

    It causes me to lose a lot of survivors that weren’t even trying to juke me.