Barring all the challenges behind "get emblems" sucks hardcore.
These aren't challenges, they're time-gates. I get home, excited to play some matches and do some challenges and what do I get? "Play a minimum of 3 games without a challenge to unlock challenges."
Game closed. Back to a decent game.
Comments
Well duh
the main problem is that these challenges get way harder the more you rank up combine it with the lack of "dc penalty" and its just a roll of a dice.. So many times when i had my challenge and they choose to dc and deny it ...
Like, okay, the level 4 challenges are meant to be 'challenging' but lbr: they seem designed to have both sides get as frustrated as possible.
I'm right now taking a break from playing as killer to help Meg's with their potential challenges, because heaven knows with the '3 iri devout' emblems on killer side this is effed up.
Not to mention like 3 challenges into the killer side you're barred by 2 more "get iridescent emblems" and "get gold emblems."
Seriously it's not that hard to think up challenges, how are there SO MANY filler ones this time around?
Challenges should be hard but people just dc with no penalty to deny your challenge is the problem.
I enjoy most of the challanges, but the get x emblem is just cheap and boring...
Not to mention how unbalanced it is too:
Survivors: "Unhook someone"
Killers: "Play perfect matches, killing everybody but ALSO getting 9+ hooks."
and then there's the 'devour hope' challenge... or the 'kill all survivors by all means' etc
like... on the survivor side you have challenges that can be done with a bit of luck if you don't have a good team.
but killer side?
I'm sorry, but it's all 'be as much a scummy douchebag as you can', and it's just frustrating.
A little tip for the devour hope challenge is to play one of the Stalk Bros while bringing a mori (green is enough). Even if Devour gets broken, fully stalking with either counts as exposed for the challenge, meaning you need 6 "hooks" (one of them being the mori).
WAAAAY less rng depended although you will have to use a slot for devour anyways.
I thought I was the only one who hated specific types of challenges. Hope this gets some recognition.
yeah, I mean the only real challenges are Ace's and the devour hope one; other than that the average "play x matches"...
issue is I found i'm no good with those killers. It just ends the same :/
Which is another issue:
the challenges aren't encouraging to try new killers (which seems to be the intend) but are rather punishing people for not being good with this or that killer