Switching to PS4 PRO

I know you cant swap out the HDD unless you clear it but would I still keep all my progress if I signed into the PS4 pro like normal? I don't think I can back up any data on DBD because it doesn't appear to be stored anywhere..? Can someone enlighten me please?

Comments

  • Your progress is stored on their server.

    Use the same profile and you won't lose progress, you may need to rebuy the DLCs if you aren't using the profile that originally bought them on a new system.

  • I would be using the same psn login.. that means I wont lose anything correct? like blood points, shards, cosmetics, etc?

  • @megaweenieman said:
    I would be using the same psn login.. that means I wont lose anything correct? like blood points, shards, cosmetics, etc?

    You shouldn't lose anything.

    I have heard that some have lost the cosmetics from events, no idea if thats true.

  • It doesn't make a difference in performance on DbD
  • Not one bit? I thought the boost mode would enhance my nurse gameplay?

  • I've heard that it improves the performance slightly, by 10% or so.

    The PS4 pro is for people that have a supernice 4k fancy TV. Other than that it is a 10% improvement over the 2013 model.

    You might get 5-10 frames more on certain games sure, but if you don't have a 4k tv and don't buy 4k movies etc... what is the point?

    It's a market ploy. I"m completely happy and satisfied with 1080p and blu ray.

    Nothing wrong with it at all.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I've heard that it improves the performance slightly, by 10% or so.

    The PS4 pro is for people that have a supernice 4k fancy TV. Other than that it is a 10% improvement over the 2013 model.

    You might get 5-10 frames more on certain games sure, but if you don't have a 4k tv and don't buy 4k movies etc... what is the point?

    It's a market ploy. I"m completely happy and satisfied with 1080p and blu ray.

    Nothing wrong with it at all.

    1080p is better than 4k on a PS4 Pro.

    I've played both and there is a noticeable difference in input lag and framerate.

  • I have a nice 4K HDR Vizio. Im not buying it strictly for DBD but this is the game I play the most and it would make sense to check this aspect before buying..

  • 1080p is better?

    Awesome. I think so too.

    ;)