The Devout Emblem in-game description lies
I was doing the first challenge which requires to get 3 Iridescent Devout emblems. To be sure I checked the in-game description to be sure to do things right and I read this:
"Iridescent quality is granted for nine or more hook actions"
Except I exactly did that, hooked all survivor 3 times except the last one because "I don't need to sweat for the 4k" for a total of 11 hook actions, and got Gold.
Now or it is a bug, and it should be fixed, or it is a lie, and in that case the description should be changed to something like "A bonus is granted for nine or more hook actions".

Comments
IIRC standing near a hooked survivor for too long will actually subtract scoring from this emblem. A better description seems needed.
You can see no points were subtracted (good on you OP) so it has to be a bug.
Wait, emblems are itemized?
yup. Highlight them with your mouse and it tells you where you earned (or lost) points
Awesome!, thanks for sharing.
No problem.
On another note, now that I actually look at the screenshot, OP only earned 10 hooking points. (1 hook iirc). I doubt he's lying considering iri gatekeeper (edit: "All survivors hooked - 10", yeah, iz bug), so it has to be a bug where the game didn't recognize the hooks.
I think you guys are confusing emblems. The one that penalizes camping is the Chaser emblem, while the one that gives points for hooking is Malicious. Devout gives you 20 points for every killed/sacrificed survivor, plus 10 if you hook everyone at least once and 10 if you get 9 hooks (source: DbD wiki).
In my screenshot you can see I hooked everyone, got 9 or more hooks and killed 3 survivors. The only reason it's not iridescent is because I gave the last survivor the hatch.
This might be an edge case actually. iirc 110 points are required for iri, so somethings missing.
Nope 100 is the max.