Money for BHVR
Im a collector so any chance to get whats unobtainable works for me
$5 for an item pack? one of each item/addon/offering even the ones no longer being used! the item data is technically still in the code so you could just let me see it in my inventory! (if you wanna price it higher fine)
maybe add charms to the store for irri shards but the ones from previous rifts are for auric cells
idk I just want the things I missed out on and Im hopeful XD
Comments
All the offerings that are no longer around are retired meaning out of use they are still in the code yes but i highly doubt behavior will ever give them back out.
Charms if im correct in the rift are exclusive so i don't see them coming to the store.
Im aware of these thats why Im trying to find a way around them
Ive had each of the items before but prestiged as for the rift stuff my computer broke for the end of the first and entirety of the second rifts so Im just trying to get what I missed out on
laptops are expensive and a desktop is even more so
I just want a full collection :P