Unpopular Opinion: "Escape The Trial" challenges are too difficult.
Yeah, alright.
Let me look around to try and find a counter to camping, tunneling and slugging Killers.
Let me also summon optimal SWF teammates out of nowhere, when I actually prefer going solo. /s
Let me equip a useless second chance perk that isn't going to work out anyway, especially Decisive Strike, which is way too situational.
Seriously, stunning the Killer 10 times and getting 20 great skill checks are mediocre challenges themselves but "Escape 2 chases then escape the trial as Meg" and such are not as easy as they sound, especially if the Killer decides to be a jerk during the match. Which is fair play, yeah, but after a while of trying and not succeeding, it gets boring and irritating.

Comments
git gud
nani?
Just play like you would normally but as Meg & eventually you'll get it. That's pretty much how I treat all challenges.
Challenges give the game a different "purpose" other than just the act of "having fun."
Those are the only things that I take seriously, because that's what they are: challenges.
And while they're great and all, I think "Escape the trial" and "Complete this in a single trial" types of challenges can be really difficult, for everyone, not just survivors.
I just wouldn't believe anyone that told me they did all challenges first try.
I remember they did a survey once about tomes. Did people actually vote for easier challenges, or was there never a specific option for that?
I like casual matches myself. Oh I died first hook? Whatever, got a piece of my challenge done.
Compared to ARE THEY SERIOUSLY DOING THIS NOW? Great everyone left me behind...This is right after completing the prerequisites which is even more annoying.
The annoying part of "Complete this in one trial" challenges is dying on first hook, getting tunneled, slugged and camped. Amirite?
Yeah.... they should rename them to "freebies" and have them all "start a match 1 time".
What idiot thought to try make challenges challenging?! ๐
How do you always know jojo?
*Right as that moment Kars missed the flying barrage of messages read 'entitled killer main' and they send him to the stratosphere*
G-git gud
*Few hours later, Kars stopped thinking*
Whenever you see another post crying for nerfs for a content that was just released and obviously ins't broken
Ehhh killer ones are a bit more flexible in my experience. So that's just people being sweaty. Only one that seems to require much effort in the recent rift is snowballing with Devour Hope. And that's just simply using Devour Hope the way you should use it.