Terror Radius is still broken.
Still having random instances during a match where I can barely or not at all hear the killers TR even though they are right on me.
I am also hearing no terror radius what so ever while being carried or while on the hook. I was wondering why is this guy not unhooking me? Then I realize the killer is RIGHT there.
No insidious no anything.
Comments
Its absolutely worse. I had a Doctor use SB sound like he was max distance away. I didn't get lit up because I went into a locker. He came right to the locker as ifi he was close enough to hear me go in silently. He had to be like right next to me when he used it.
I'm pretty sure the no terror radius on hook as been a thing for a little while now. That's how long its been I forgot its not suppose to be that way lol
Mine is worse after the patch. Im having killers show up in TWO SECONDS after their TR goes live. I am also hearing nothing at all while on the hook.
I hate to ask patronizing questions but you are checking their perks after the game yeah ?
Nope, its a real thing, i also had matches were the killer had no TR, and had no perks or addons that would make it possible.
I'm so glad to see I am not the only one. I thought I was going crazy, I played against a Pig the other day with no terror radius on and off. Everytime I ran into her she was standing up and not crouched. I thought she had tinkerer and I was just unlucky to encounter her whenever it was activated. She ended up snatching two people (one being myself) off gens even when I was looking. Of course at the end of the game I was thoroughly confused as to why she had no TR perks.
Edit: OP in 2020. lol Guess it is still happening, or its back. No surprise there as several bugs make the rounds now and again.
Yeah, haven't come across it often, but when I do it's usually a Blight.
You should report that in the Bug reporting mate.