Ds is still bugged
I love 1 second stun that do nothing <3
The bias in comment section is outta this planet :I
I love 1 second stun that do nothing <3
The bias in comment section is outta this planet :I
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not use another perk in the meanwhile
good
The killer action button is still bugged out as well, they only managed to fix like 3 bugs, we need to give BHVR a round of applause for this hotfix.
thank goodness this bug should have been purposely implemented ages ago. maybe the next bug will make moris and keys stop working and the forums will worship at the knees of our new head of development: RNGesus
The only "bug" I see is that DS still hasn't been removed completely.
Yah it not the only ds stun that last 1 second flashlight saves also. I think the bug is random tho and I want to test if head on is buged as well.
One time I used head on, and it didn't do anything, but I got exhausted, Yoohoo so fun
Use another perk.
You won't go to hell or something if you use a different perk, my man.
Okay but like ds is the only perk that Is needed to have a normal game without dying in first minute cause your teammates farmed you
Great, one less ######### perk in the game, or at least until it goes back into its previous broken state.
Unfortunately, that's a big issue with exhaustion perks in general.
OmG I cAn TuNnEl sUrViVoRs nOw, PlEaSe DoN't ChAnGe IT
I didn't tunnel survivors since i was rank 18, and thats not gonna change since i want people to have fun, however DS is a broken perk and especially when combined with Unbreakable, basically 60 seconds of immortality.
I didn't tunnel survivors since i was rank 18, and thats not gonna change since i want people to actually have fun, however DS is a broken perk especially when combined with Unbreakable, since its 60 seconds of immortality.
Still this is the only perk that helps with tunneling in solo queue
Or it's just 5 seconds if you get it out of the way. Its only 60 seconds if you chose to wait.