So tired of unfair matchups
It would be %$&!'n amazing to have a remotely fair match once in awhile. Not a killer who counters my build 1000%. Not a map offering counter. No ebony mori. Teammates that have a single f'n clue.
Sure. Would. Be. Nice.
It would be %$&!'n amazing to have a remotely fair match once in awhile. Not a killer who counters my build 1000%. Not a map offering counter. No ebony mori. Teammates that have a single f'n clue.
Sure. Would. Be. Nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkrLwPtEQ9c
Same. I want to learn more killers but I'm always put against red ranks who bully me the whole time. I'm rank 14 killer. I can't learn how to play the killer against people who are masters at countering it. I'm only good with legion, doctor and spirit, but that's because I was able to actually learn them. Now I'm put in matches that end in 2 minutes.
You will learn. I did. My goal last cycle (prior to recent reset) was to go from zero to hero with Michael Myers. I wanted to break into the Red Ranks as a Killer with him. I managed to get to Rank-4 just two days before the Reset. From the time I hit Green Rank I was playing against groups of Purple spotted with Red. By the time I hit Purple I fought MOSTLY if not all Red. It wasn't fair, but it did make me a better killer. You just can't let the adversity get to you. Embrace it. Own it. I would not have made it to Rank-4 if I hadn't been playing all those sharks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSrv-yE6Agk
This is pretty much my experience too.
I’m EU PS4 and from around rank 10 Killer I was facing a majority of red rank teams, usually 2 or 3 in a lot of matches. I have loads of score screen photos from last few weeks alone.
It’s frustrating that the rank discrepancy isn’t even taken into account by the ranking system, so every game I win against players of my own rank I lose a couple of pips by getting outplayed by people 6-9 ranks higher out of 20 ranks.
Other games you would gain more for a win and lose less for a loss against such odds stacked against you; though I would just prefer to play against people much closer to my rank.