No Flashlight use Feedback
I understand how the flashlight is supposed to be used and how useful an item it is. I don't understand why when I use it, I have no way of discerning if it worked or not. Sure, i could monitor the killers movement and/or assume that since the beam hit them, it's working, but that can be unreliable. I suggest that there be a more distinguishable cue that it's working. My idea is that the killer would put their hand up to their face to try and block the light. It wouldn't affect what they do with their hands. They could still attack, carry survivors, etc etc killery things. Just a momentary reaction that any of us would do if faced with blinding light. Or maybe they jerk their head back or to the side to try and look away. Maybe an audible grunt. Anything would be nice really. Thanks.
Comments
1) you see flashlight change intensity = it worked
2) you receive points
3) killer drops survivor
ps: screw flashlights.
ps2: no need for bufs, it's OP anyway.