So i can't play DBD cause my PC died and the replacement i got can't run the game to save it's life
it happened in April, my cherished PC died, parts overheated, my replacement is a 3rd of it's power, and can barely get 30 frames on the lowest graphics setting, so I'm gonna be gone for quite a while, I'm still gonna be on the forums, but you won't see me in game till next year
however, I am making one singular promise, when the parts come in, and the PC is built, I will create a post, and this will be the song that plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HCokioyWag&t=18skeep my Demodog fed for me while i'm away, good luck in the realms, all of you
Comments
I'll make sure to keep your tiny doggo and healthy don't worry :)
Hopefully it won't be too long before you can get new PC parts, we need more Demo players not less!