Solo Q feels like 3v1 hard mode with the frequent immediate survivor DCs

This should be one of BHVR's biggest concerns as it heavily skews the game balance. The 600 BP abandonment compensation is completely inadequate.

Many of the games are not worth completing in this circumstance.

It also puts the killer in a difficult situation because they get a lot of hate from the remaining players for just playing the game as intended.

Comments

  • I have to admit that my anger and frustration in these situations is often directed towards the killer. Wrongly so.

  • This is just another reason why so many people choose to SWF. I mean the rampant DCs just make the game so unfun. I can't blame killers for continuing to try have fun and do some killing.

    But it becomes exponentially harder for survivors with each DC per game. And after 1 DC, often another 1 or 2 follow as no one wants to fight a losing battle. 5 gennys left with two people. Not a lot of chance at success there.

    But please killers if this does happen during the game. Don't slug to get the 2k. Hook me and let me die. Who cares if one guys gets the hatch after this ######### show?

    The weird part is, this most mostly be solo survivors, who are ruining the solo experience and then complaining about how hard solo is.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I have to admit that my anger and frustration in these situations is often directed towards the killer. Wrongly so.

    Its not the killers fault no, but I often feel salty with the killer if they still camp/tunnel in a 3 vs 1

    If one survivor dcs quickly I try to play fair and 2 hook everyone before any sacrifices. That way everyone can get as many points as possible. I let last one have hatch too.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625571#Comment_1625571

    Its not the killers fault no, but I often feel salty with the killer if they still camp/tunnel in a 3 vs 1

    If one survivor dcs quickly I try to play fair and 2 hook everyone before any sacrifices. That way everyone can get as many points as possible. I let last one have hatch too.

    That is exactly what I meant! Sometimes a survivor disconnects almost immediately and the killer will still play really hard and even slug for the 4k. That annoys me. :|