Survivors in soloq
They either dc 30 seconds in a game for no reason or after they get downed 1 time.
Run into the killer,not doing anything useful,get downed 5 seconds in a chase,chasing the killer with a flashlight but failing to blind him every single time,blowing up the gens,leaving scratchmarks everywhere,when injured instead of letting you heal them,they just run around like headless chickens.
And that is in red-purple ranks,I just dont understand what's the point of playing if you just gonna throw every single game,and I dont even know how they got to purple ranks playing like that in the first place.
I had 10 matches in a row today,where at least 1 survivor dced or killed themselves on hook.Pretty much leaving you with 2 potato survivors from the start.I dont know if that dc penalty makes any difference.
The first survivor killing themselves on hook should get the same punishment as someone who dcs.Now I understand why so many survivor players opt to play in swf,there is a 1/20 chance to get an actual good team while soloq.
Comments
Spaces my guy. They make posts actually legible.
As for your problem, that's just solo-queue in general. Although your version is an exaggeration of that experience.
It is RARE to see someone blow up a generator at purple ranks. Hardly any of them bring a torch. If they aren't using Sprint Burst, then there's very little reason to NOT run. And unless they're going a specific challenge, or have RESILIENCE then they'll usually let you heal them.
I have to agree that this happens more times than one would expect. It makes it so I refuse to play survivor without at least 2 friends. I can't stand when someone DCs at the start of the game. Like we will come and save you. Not to mention the farm saves with no BT, like why?
Let the killer walk away a few feet, I can't even get mad at the killer. You just gifted him my second hook stage. No thanks, If I am going solo, it will be as killer.
As someone who never played in a swf grp before, I can confirm....to a degree.
It seems you just had a bad streak. In my experience, the people I play with are usually decent enough. There are outliers of course, but they go both ways.
Its legible as long as you know how to read,sorry if you have problems with that.
It's pretty annoying to read without spaces, everyone can tell you that.
Trust me man, I know the pain. Earlier in the AM, I had a match against Doc in The Game. I had not gotten hooked all match and was saving everyone/healing them/doing gens. We have 1 more generator left that was at 95% until the Doctor comes and he starts chasing us off the gen. I was injured while the other two survivors were healthy so he starts chasing me. I try to take the doc away from the last gen thinking the other two would stay to finish it, but nope! I get downed and he hooks me in front of that generator and see the other two survivor auras across the map.
They did not stay to commit to finishing it for some reason and gave the doctor a reason not to leave my hook or the almost completed gen that was regressing. I don't blame the doctor because that was the smartest play he could do. 1st hook of the match and I go into struggle and barely get saved. While I'm hooked I'm thinking OK maybe they are not going to save me because he is sticking around the hook, so they SHOULD work on another gen right? Nope. All 3 just stand there not doing anything.
Eventually I get saved and finish another gen by myself because the other 3 survivors refused to do anything afterwards.
This is in red ranks btw...
This,soloq is pretty much unplayable.
One of the problems is there are lots of survivors who seem to be allergic to gens, because they are "unfun".
About the not healing: That depends on the situation. I had people who unhooked my, and insisted of healing me in that spot despite the fact that up to that point the killer always returned to the hook at once, and when he comes they bodyblocked me so they could stay at healthy while i go down again.
Yeah, thats a situation i won´t let you heal me either.