Where are the full patch notes?
When I go to the category called "Patch Notes", there's a banner saying the patch notes are elsewhere. When I click on the banner, it says "Page not found". Can anyone help me out here?
When I go to the category called "Patch Notes", there's a banner saying the patch notes are elsewhere. When I click on the banner, it says "Page not found". Can anyone help me out here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because the forums are having a bit of a funny five minutes, the devs posted them on twitter.
As far as I know these are the full notes, and while it may seem like some of Blight's add-ons have changed only the text has not the effects themselves.
Thank you.
No worries man :)