Do We Have An ETA For When The Forums Are Fixed?

I've been trying to get in for the past day and a half and it wouldn't let me, It finally lets me in and I'm greeted by nothing I can understand. I see the thing up top that says they're working on it but do we have a specific window? BHVRs track record tells me that its being fixed within the week or that its gonna take a year. It erased one of my drafts for a Dark Tower concept and I'm a little butthurt. Thanks yall.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • We don't have an ETA on it I'm afraid and believe me we are as frustrated as you are, but this is out of our control.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I've been trying to get in for the past day and a half and it wouldn't let me, It finally lets me in and I'm greeted by nothing I can understand. I see the thing up top that says they're working on it but do we have a specific window? BHVRs track record tells me that its being fixed within the week or that its gonna take a year. It erased one of my drafts for a Dark Tower concept and I'm a little butthurt. Thanks yall.

    I've been getting similar effects, like I would try to enter in the forums for like two days now but was unable to. So its great for me to be able to do so now