Problems With Wraith Rift Challenge?

It's in the current Tome, where you have to ring the Wailing Bell within 5 meters (about 16 ft) of 4 different survivors during a single trial.

I've tried this challenge numerous times, well within what seems to me the correct distance. I've even tried with add-ons that decrease cloaking time. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue with this challenge? I've gotten a couple 4ks, so it's not like I missed a survivor.

Comments

  • I don't recall the exact details of the challenge, but it's something crazy like 4 times 4 survivors 5 meters. You don't have to fully cloak or unloak, you just ring the hell out of it (tap release tap release) while in chase the whole match

  • I got it first try.

    If you still don't get it, try to farm with the survivors.

  • Use "All Seeing" - Blood add-on, got it on first time very easy with this especially if you're like me and rarely play The Wraith.

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    It's in the current Tome, where you have to ring the Wailing Bell within 5 meters (about 16 ft) of 4 different survivors during a single trial.

    I've tried this challenge numerous times, well within what seems to me the correct distance. I've even tried with add-ons that decrease cloaking time. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue with this challenge? I've gotten a couple 4ks, so it's not like I missed a survivor.

    I managed that one easily - I used the clapper that stops survivors knowing the distance and direction of the noise, combined with an add on that witholds your red stain and terror radius for 6 seconds - just approach from an angle where their viewpoint is blocked (one of mine was hiding outside the killer shack where someone was working on a gen), decloak and rush in.

  • Appreciate everyone who took a moment to offer suggestions. @FrootLoops I didn't realize you didn't need to fully de-cloak, thank you! I used some rare add-ons and completed the challenge!

    I admit I was in an impish mood and crept as close to survivors as possible and wailed on that bell. So many gens exploding, so much mayhem when I didn't fully de-cloak ๐Ÿ˜Š I let them all go, I had such a blast jump scaring them! Thanks for the tips, y'all! <3