Luck for Killers- Because...

I was dominating as pig and the game gave a Key w/ with NO Plunderers, No Ace in the hole. Also when 2 were in the Basement 1 jumped off -NO Deliverance. Playing as a survivor I've had the hatch spawn a my feet multiple time when 0 gens were completed. SO when are killers gonna randomly get a Mori notification????? or some other sort of BS. Luck for both sides please! or no one needs pity wins!

Comments

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    I was dominating as pig and the game gave a Key w/ with NO Plunderers, No Ace in the hole. Also when 2 were in the Basement 1 jumped off -NO Deliverance. Playing as a survivor I've had the hatch spawn a my feet multiple time when 0 gens were completed. SO when are killers gonna randomly get a Mori notification????? or some other sort of BS. Luck for both sides please! or no one needs pity wins!

    I'm actually not against it, I preffer for keys to be only foundable in chests than having 3 survs with keys since lobby forcing me to play harsh on them.

  • I admit I started this post frustrated. On a reasonable note, though unlikely to happen. I want to make a point. Consider this, Between 4 survivors they have 12 attempts to jump off the hook w/ a 4% chance of luck every attempt. A Killer needs 12 hooks in total. This means 12 downs. I know the # don't usually work out this way and there could be more than 12 downs due to various situations and less hook happening. what if every down there was a 4% chance to Mori ;) Also every chase a extremely low % chance like 1-2% for a survivor to stumble (like in EVERY horror movie) . I know this will NEVER happen nor do we really need this, but when I see how survivors have luck it makes me think why not killers ?