This is really annoying, when are you devs gonna fix this?

Just had a game with the usual no mither + soulguard hacker, when you cant pick them up, if you manage to do pick them up (I pulled her ass of a gen) you cant hook them, you just freeze at the hook and nothing happens, same when you try to pick them up. And they can also teleport to make it even more fair. There is nothing you can do, and I ran into this hack a month ago and its so fun to see that you can still pull this off. The guys steam page was full with - rep hacker in dbd stuff, so i probably wasn't the only one, who reported this trash. Oh and its always some russian moron who thinks its funny ruin other people's game. For the love of god, patch you're anticheat stuff cause this is really disgusting and its in the game for at least a month. Thanks for reading. (and yeah i reported it)

Comments

  • I reported one of these months ago and its been left open despite video evidence. Even if they weren’t gonna do anything you think they would close the report. Saw the same guy like a week later and I lobby dodged.

    Theres so many because nothing gets done. I think Tru3 has had the same guy doing this a few times despite reports.

    Instead all we get is a dc penalty so you’re stuck in a game with these cheaters.

  • Yes, it's pretty much always russians nowadays. Some time ago I wrote in the L4D2 steam forums that russians are literally parasites and toxic trash in videogames and I got banned for it. Seems nobody cares about the truth.

  • @megdonalds said:

    Yes, it's pretty much always russians nowadays. Some time ago I wrote in the L4D2 steam forums that russians are literally parasites and toxic trash in videogames and I got banned for it. Semms nobody cares about the truth.

    Or maybe you got banned because discrimination against a race of people, particularly calling them "[literal] parasites and toxic trash" is dictionary definition racism?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623879#Comment_1623879

    Or maybe you got banned because discrimination against a race of people, particularly calling them "[literal] parasites and toxic trash" is dictionary definition racism?

    I didn't generalize at all and cleary said "in videogames" and "pretty much always", which doesn't mean everybody. You are the best example and proof of people that only understand what they want to understand but not what actually has been said. And "dictionary definition racism" excuse me what? What drugs do you actually consume all the day?

  • @megdonalds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623885#Comment_1623885

    I didn't generalize at all and cleary said "in videogames". You are the best example and proof of people that only understand what they want to understand but not what actually has been said. And "dictionary definition racism" excuse me what? What drugs do you actually consume all the day?

    Believe me if I was on drugs it'd make my issues a hell of a lot easier.

    Dictionary definiton racism

    image.png

    Prejudice, descrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a partiular racial or ethnic group

    Calling Russian people, and again I quote, "[literal parasites and toxic trash in video games" is still "antagonism directed against people on the basis of their membership of a particular ethnic group."

    So, no drugs, just racism. Sorry honey.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623900#Comment_1623900

    Believe me if I was on drugs it'd make my issues a hell of a lot easier.

    Dictionary definiton racism

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SEW72DC0BZRE/image.png

    Prejudice, descrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a partiular racial or ethnic group

    Calling Russian people, and again I quote, "[literal parasites and toxic trash in video games" is still "antagonism directed against people on the basis of their membership of a particular ethnic group."

    So, no drugs, just racism. Sorry honey.

    Its no racism when it is a fact.😉

  • My man I love to joke about Russians being toxic to play against, and obviously most stereotypes (most, not all) hold some basis in truth but calling everyone who's Russian and plays a game a parasite is pretty racist.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623900#Comment_1623900

    Believe me if I was on drugs it'd make my issues a hell of a lot easier.

    Dictionary definiton racism

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SEW72DC0BZRE/image.png

    Prejudice, descrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a partiular racial or ethnic group

    Calling Russian people, and again I quote, "[literal parasites and toxic trash in video games" is still "antagonism directed against people on the basis of their membership of a particular ethnic group."

    So, no drugs, just racism. Sorry honey.

    Despite the fact that it still makes no sense what you trying to "enforce" here, it clearly implies that you defend hackers and cheaters, especially russians, in videogames. I'm just doing it the way you do it. Still "believing" in your "theories"?

  • @megdonalds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623917#Comment_1623917

    Despite the fact that it still makes no sense what you trying to "enforce" here, it clearly implies that you defend hackers and cheaters, especially russians, in videogames. I'm just doing it the way you do it. Still "believing" in your "theories"?

    Alternatively, instead of me defending hackers and cheaters, I just don't think that every single Russian who has played a video game is a hacker/cheater. There are wholesome ones out there, a lot of them are toxic however play legitimate, and then there are the hackers. Additionally, there are German cheaters, English cheaters, Frech cheaters, Croatian cheaters, all of whom play on European servers. To suggest it's just Russian people that cheat/hack is, again, racist.

  • @megdonalds said:

    Yes, it's pretty much always russians nowadays. Some time ago I wrote in the L4D2 steam forums that russians are literally parasites and toxic trash in videogames and I got banned for it. Semms nobody cares about the truth.

    Thats a little too wide of a margin don't you think? Its not like every russian is a hacker and its not like every hacker is a russian.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623939#Comment_1623939

    Alternatively, instead of me defending hackers and cheaters, I just don't think that every single Russian who has played a video game is a hacker/cheater. There are wholesome ones out there, a lot of them are toxic however play legitimate, and then there are the hackers. Additionally, there are German cheaters, English cheaters, Frech cheaters, Croatian cheaters, all of whom play on European servers. To suggest it's just Russian people that cheat/hack is, again, racist.

    But I didn't say that, I didn't even deny that there are also a lot of kind and funny people because I know it and I play with them. But you still imply things, it's just your delusional mindset.

  • @megdonalds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623978#Comment_1623978

    But I didn't say that, I didn't even deny that there are also a lot of kind and funny people because I know it and I play with them. But you still imply things, it's just your delusional mindset.

    image.png

    Yes, it's pretty much always russians nowadays. Some time ago I wrote in the L4D2 steam forums that russians are literally parasites and toxic trash in videogames and I got banned for it. Seems nobody cares about the truth.

    Just, read over your first comment here, and try and spot the contradiction for yourself.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1624041#Comment_1624041

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/09WD7XKGU121/image.png

    Yes, it's pretty much always russians nowadays. Some time ago I wrote in the L4D2 steam forums that russians are literally parasites and toxic trash in videogames and I got banned for it. Seems nobody cares about the truth.

    Just, read over your first comment here, and try and spot the contradiction for yourself.

    To accuse someone being racist you don't even know is a huge contradiction, yes. It doesnt get better, ma lad. Posting big pointless images won't help either.

  • @megdonalds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1624050#Comment_1624050

    To accuse someone being racist you don't even know is a huge contradiction, yes. It doesnt get better, ma lad. Posting big pointless images won't help either.

    that image is what we call a "joke", for any danganronpa fan here.

    Please, please tell me that I don't have to point out that you said that all Russians were cheaters/hackers and "parasites" (saying that I'm defending hackers/cheaters, and the afformentioned "parasites and toxic trash") before then backtracking to say you didn't say that.