Can we get a "Lost" chapter
John Locke as a survivor and the smoke monster as killer.
Just saying, I would hand over my bank account for that
John Locke as a survivor and the smoke monster as killer.
Just saying, I would hand over my bank account for that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't like this at all...๐
oh i get it, reverse psychology. Sneaky
Yes, nobody would like this Divs! Don't you dare do this! We don't want alien or a werewolf either!
The only thing I remind of lost are the plane crash scenes, it fueled my fear of planes when I was a little kid.